Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I Feel My Savior's Love

I Feel My Savior's Love, violin solo PDF

This is an arrangement for violin and piano of a beloved primary song reminding us of the love Jesus Christ has for us, reassuring us in times of sorrow or struggle that His love is powerful and real.


(PS. The violin solo line may be replaced with a solo vocalist, singing three verses and a chorus after each verse!)

1. I feel my Savior's love
In all the world around me.
His Spirit warms my soul
Through ev'rything I see.

Chorus
He knows I will follow him,
Give all my life to him.
I feel my Savior's love,
The love he freely gives me.

2. I feel my Savior's love;
Its gentleness enfolds me,
And when I kneel to pray,
My heart is filled with peace.

3. I feel my Savior's love
And know that he will bless me.
I offer him my heart;
My shepherd he will be.

4. I'll share my Savior's love
By serving others freely.
In serving I am blessed.
In giving I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment