Thursday, February 13, 2014

Beautiful Savior Medley

Beautiful Savior Medley, SATB choir and piano
Beautiful Savior and I Feel My Savior's Love
PDF audio file

I know that Jesus Christ lives. He is the Son of God, our Savior. In our world today where "anything goes" and the moral foundations of society and prosperity are crumbling, I am grateful to know that there is still a God in heaven who hears and answers my prayers. His communications are soft and spoken to the heart, but He speaks and is intimately involved in our lives. We just have to let Him in. He is the source of peace and joy, love and confidence, which we so greatly need in our world today.

This medley arrangement of "Beautiful Savior" and "I Feel My Savior's Love" is my expression of the peace and hope that I find in Jesus Christ and the strength that His love gives me.



No comments:

Post a Comment