Friday, March 21, 2014

How Can I Keep From Singing?

How Can I Keep From Singing? voice and piano
duet PDF (for men, women, or mixed), audio file

With the prophet Alma in the Book of Mormon, I rejoice to know that there is a God in heaven who lives and loves us. His hand and influence is in our lives every day. All we have to do is recognize the blessings and miracles to know that He is there and loves us. With all the goodness and joy and miracles from His hand, how can we keep from singing?!

"Blessed be the name of our God; let us sing to his praise, yea, let us give thanks to his holy name, for he doth work righteousness forever....Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel." (Alma 26:8, 16) https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/alma/26?lang=eng





1 comment:

  1. Nate. This is incredible. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete