Sunday, July 13, 2014

Where Can I Turn for Peace?

Where Can I Turn for Peace?
PDF (cello and piano)
PDF (violin and piano)
live recording mp3

This sacred hymn asks the question of where we can go to find peace, joy, and happiness in this life. Where can we find real answers in a world of questions, doubt, and mixed messages from every hand?

"The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled,neither let it be afraid." (John 14:26-27)

I know that through our Savior, Jesus Christ, we can find peace, answers, direction, and hope. He is the Prince of Peace, the Hope of Israel, and the Light of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment